| Emily with her special lunchbox. |
Emily has started school! We have very successfully added preschool to our daily routine. Although it's not every day Mommy can get us all dressed and out the door by 9am but if any one's still in their p.j.'s it's Jack Jack.
Her teachers' name is Ms. Margaret. She has a buddy in class in Emma, the daughter of her Godparents Christian and Melanie. The school is at
East Whittier United Methodist Church.
East Whittier United Methodist Church.
I love it because it's only a five minute drive. She goes for 3 and a half hours three days a week and eats her lunch there. For Mommy the best part is after Emi is dropped off at school, Everett takes a nap. Once I pick Emi up from school she and Everett both nap. So I end up with more time to do what needs to get done.
Now the only trick is convincing Mr Tees that updating the site is something that needs to get done.
No comments:
Post a Comment