Thursday, September 16, 2010

Feeding out of desperation


He gave me a heavenly weekend in August. For three consecutive days he slept until six am, foregoing his apparently necessary 3am feeding. I can't seem to keep my little man fed you see. Then, like that. . . it was gone. Back to his usual nighttime routine, I am still up some time between 1 & 3am feeding him. I know he's not starving, but why oh why won't he sleep through the night. So we've begun feeding him cereal at five months with the hope of those meals helping sustain him through the night.
So again, for three days he slept until close to 6am and now again it's gone. I can't be mad at him though, because his smiles melt my heart, and his laugh makes my heart sing. So eat all you want to
Jack Jack, Mommy loves you.


My coy little man smiling at his Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment