Today Emily got upset with me. She made a bed on our sofa and I "messed it up" by sitting on it to feed Everett. She started to cry really loudly. Then she caught her breath and told me she needed to calm down. She went to our hall and sat a moment in her no-no chair. After a minute or so she came back out to the Living Room to get herself a tissue and went back to her chair for another minute. Then she got up to throw her tissue away in the Kitchen. I had to laugh at myself. Her emotional expression is similar to mine. Very passionate, very emotional about the slightest thing. The difference is how she handles it. Instead of becoming a three year old anger ball, she manages herself. It's really cool. I'm so proud of my little girl.
| My babydoll. Always on, always bright and my life's delight. |
What a precious little girl! I'm proud of her too!
ReplyDelete