Jack Jack has a personality coming out. One of my favorite parts of having children is discovering who they are. It's an amazing experience and a joy to watch. In the case of Everett it's been especially sweet.
He's a real ladies man. Loves to make us all smile. He flirts with all the girls. He'll have you smiling at him in no time.
He likes long hair. He likes to tangle his fingers up in it, gives you a really big smile if you dangle it in his face. Now when I pick him up he runs his hand right into my hair.
What I didn't expect was how fresh he would get. Let me just say he is a boob man. It's gotten to the point now where I have to warn people. He gets to second base pretty fast.
The other overwhelming trait is how interactive he is with toys. Loves to play with them. He has some favorites he doesn't get through his day without playing with. He loves his rattle still. The first toy he ever really played with. Now he's really into his Exersaucer. It's a three stage activity center that we received when Emily was about 5 months old. The first stage is a mat you lay the baby on with a colorful archway you stand up above them. The second stage is having the baby sit/stand in the bouncer with toys all around. He uses it in the first two stages on a daily basis. His feet never stop pumping so I began putting an electronic keyboard toy for little hands at his feet when he's lying down on the floor. He kicks away at the keys as he plays with his archway.
With all this hand/foot coordination, I may have a drummer on my hands. I'll be stocking up on ear plugs soon.
| Jack Jack and his Exersaucer |
No comments:
Post a Comment