Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. . .
We've been sick. It started weeks ago with Frank and THE COUGH - I thought I was fine. It got so bad we had to start canceling our weekend plans - I still thought I was fine.
Then I started with THE COUGH - and then I lost my voice.
Then Emily started to cough, which is quite normal given her asthma. Then she got THE COUGH - and I haven't slept since.
It's amazing how cat napping will help you survive in times like these but only on a very basic level.
Add to this bag the random bouts of throwing up BOTH kids have been dishing out and needless to say; I'm exhausted.
We do however, seem to be turning around somewhat. I can only hope it lasts. Frank has started to cough again, and I can feel congestion in my lungs again. So things better turn around or we're gonna be out of commission for our 6 year wedding anniversary. Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment