Monday, November 15, 2010

7 Months and All's Well

Everett is pushing eight months old and doing very well. He is a thick chunck of a boy (heavy even for Daddy).
His last well baby appointment was on October 12th and such a shock because of his stats.
He weighed in at 19lbs 12ozs (90th Percentile),
He was 27 1/4 inches tall (75th Percentile),
and his head circumfrence was 17 3/4 inches (97th Percentile).

So I asked; "Is he destined to be a football player!?!?"
Lord he's gonna be a big guy. Tall and strong, just like his Daddy.
Two totally different kids. Emily wasn't anywhere near twenty pounds until she was a year old and she was never heavy.
But I love my little man and all his meat. He's a big cuddle bug and the sweetest thing to hold and care for.
He's just cut his first tooth through on the bottom and he and I are adjusting to nursing with this new obstruction.

Time is passing so quickly around here and we are trying so hard to enjoy every minute of every day with our children as little one's. So forgive the gap in journal entries. I'm so busy loving my kids, I haven't the time to journal for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment